Yaro Starak, a highly successful online entrepreneur says:
There is no more powerful brand message to project than yourself.
People want to know about you, what your philosophy is, and what makes you tick. Trust is a key factor in this economy. Phone directories or other advertising are seen with suspicion. If you humanize yourself and your company, more targeted customers will be attracted to you.
- If you are an entrepreneur, make sure to brand yourself, as well as your company.
- If possible buy a domain for your name, in addition to your company’s website.
- Make sure to oversee your online presence to see what people are saying about you. Set a Google Alert for your name. Either have it come straight to your inbox, Google reader, feedly or IGoogle. You may be surprised if you Google yourself.
- Research your competition, and the marketplace. Highlight your talent and the talent of others you work with.
- A logo, website design and business cards are certainly important, but not as much as the owner and the people who make up the success of the company. Relationships are built on how you do business, give service, and the way you treat people.
- Make sure to include an about page on your website, that gives others a glimpse into your personal storyline. Your personality and authenticity will set you apart.
Need affordable help with your blog? Contact us HERE.